Friday, February 20, 2009

Trying to figure this all out.

Hey everyone,

So this is my first time on blogger and I'm completley lost! I'm trying to figure out everything and I didn't want to post anything until I did figure it out. But I'm coming to find out, that I can't figure it out :(. I've been trying to figure it out for a couple of hours now, and I'm not getting anywhere.

I'm trying to upload this blog skin that I found, that is absolutely beautiful and goes with what I'm going to be writing about on here. But, every time I save it, it hides all of my info that I already have on here, ie my about me section and my followers.

If anyone could help me, that would be great! I know a little about HTML but not a whole lot, so these codes that are on here, are really confusing me :*(.

Hoping someone can help me out!

** Sorry if I sound like I'm repeating myself a million times, I'm really bad at writing out what I'm thinking or what I want to "say"

0 comments:

 
La Bella Girlz © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina